- Psalm 119:105-112
- Your word is a lantern to my feet *
and a light upon my path.
- I have sworn and am determined *
to keep your righteous judgments.
- I am deeply troubled; *
preserve my life, O LORD, according to your word.
- Accept, O LORD, the willing tribute of my lips, *
and teach me your judgments.
- My life is always in my hand, *
yet I do not forget your law.
- The wicked have set a trap for me, *
but I have not strayed from your commandments.
- Your decrees are my inheritance for ever; *
truly, they are the joy of my heart.
- I have applied my heart to fulfill your statutes *
for ever and to the end.
Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit:
as it was in the beginning, is now, and will be for ever. Amen.