Psalm 120 Ad Domine
- When I was in trouble, I called to the LORD; *
I called to the LORD, and he answered me.
- Deliver me, O LORD, from lying lips *
and from the deceitful tongue.
- What shall be done to you, and what more besides, *
O you deceitful tongue?
- The sharpened arrows of a warrior, *
along with hot glowing coals.
- How hateful it is that I must lodge in Meshech *
and dwell among the tents of Kedar!
- Too long have I had to live *
among the enemies of peace.
- I am on the side of peace, *
but when I speak of it, they are for war.
Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit:
as it was in the beginning, is now, and will be for ever. Amen.