Psalm 122 Laetatus sum
- I was glad when they said to me, *
"Let us go to the house of the LORD."
- Now our feet are standing *
within your gates, O Jerusalem.
- Jerusalem is built as a city *
that is at unity with itself;
- To which the tribes go up,
the tribes of the LORD, *
the assembly of Israel,
to praise the Name of the LORD.
- For there are the thrones of judgment, *
the thrones of the house of David.
- Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: *
"May they prosper who love you.
- Peace be within your walls *
and quietness within your towers.
- For my brethren and companions' sake, *
I pray for your prosperity.
- Because of the house of the LORD our God, *
I will seek to do you good."
Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit:
as it was in the beginning, is now, and will be for ever. Amen.