Psalm 123 Ad te levavi oculos meos
- To you I lift up my eyes, *
to you enthroned in the heavens.
- As the eyes of servants look to the hand of their masters,
and the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress,
- So our eyes look to the LORD our God, *
until he show us his mercy.
- Have mercy upon us, O LORD, have mercy, *
for we have had more than enough of contempt,
- Too much of the scorn of the indolent rich, *
and of the derision of the proud.
Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit:
as it was in the beginning, is now, and will be for ever. Amen.