Psalm 127 Nisi Dominus
- Unless the LORD builds the house, *
their labor is in vain who build it.
- Unless the LORD watches over the city, *
in vain the watchman keeps his vigil.
- It is in vain that you rise so early and go to bed so
vain, too, to eat the bread of toil,
for he gives to his beloved sleep.
- Children are a heritage from the LORD, *
and the fruit of the womb is a gift.
- Like arrows in the hand of a warrior *
are the children of one's youth.
- Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them! *
he shall not be put to shame
when he contends with his enemies in the gate.
Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit:
as it was in the beginning, is now, and will be for ever. Amen.