Psalm 130 De profundis
- Out of the depths have I called to you, O LORD;
LORD, hear my voice; *
let your ears consider well the voice of my supplication.
- If you, LORD, were to note what is done amiss, *
O LORD, who could stand?
- For there is forgiveness with you; *
therefore you shall be feared.
- I wait for the LORD; my soul waits for him; *
in his word is my hope.
- My soul waits for the LORD,
more than watchmen for the morning, *
more than watchmen for the morning.
- O Israel, wait for the LORD, *
for with the LORD there is mercy;
- With him there is plenteous redemption, *
and he shall redeem Israel from all their sins.
Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit:
as it was in the beginning, is now, and will be for ever. Amen.